Catch Fun Food Festivals at Myrtle Beach
A coastal city, situated on the east coast of Horry County in South Carolina, Myrtle Beach is one of the major tourist attractions of the area, with a number of Myrtle Beach vacation rentals ensuring comfort for the visitors. Myrtle Beach is also part of the Grand Strand which is a continuous and large stretch of beach in northeastern South Carolina.
This coastal city is known particularly for the fun food festivals that take place here in every season. There are over 1,900 restaurants spread out over Myrtle Beach with some that serve the very best of sea food. The seafood that is available includes clams, oysters, lobster, various types of fish, crabs, sushi and a whole range of other delicacies. Other than seafood, Myrtle Beach is known for its other restaurants as well, that serve Pizza, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, Barbeque and more types of cuisines. There is also an array of steakhouses at Myrtle Beach.
In the fun food festivals hosted at Myrtle Beach, all the restaurants come together to celebrate food in a grand event, so if you happen to be visiting Myrtle Beach at the time of one of the countless food festivals that are held there, then you are definitely in for a treat. Imagine all the delicious delicacies from around the world being served under one roof!
The fun food festivals at Myrtle Beach are held a number of times every year to attract tourists and cater to the healthy appetite of the local residents as well. Some of the food festivals that you might be able to attend are:
- Can-am Day Festival (held in March)
- Horry County Fair at Myrtle Beach Speedway (held in April)
- World Famous Blue Crab Festival and MayFest On Main (held in May)
- Conway Riverfest (held in June)
- Beach, Boogie & BBQ Festival and Aynor Harvest Hoe-down (held in September)
- Little River ShrimpFest and the Loris Bog-Off Festival (held in October)
So, if you are a foodie with a good appetite and are looking for the most fun food festivals, then Myrtle Beach is the place for you to be. To plan your vacation and book Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, visit Palmetto Vacation Rentals or contact (888) 808-2788 for assistance.
Enjoy Water-sports To the Limit at Myrtle Beach This Vacation
If you are a water-lover and plan to have the time of your life enjoying a variety of water-sports on your next vacation, then Myrtle Beach is just the right spot for you. Make sure that you choose comfortable Myrtle Beach vacation rentals located near the different water-sports outlets and stores though.
Want to know what water-sports options you can enjoy on your trip to Myrtle Beach? Here are a few exciting ones you definitely won’t want to miss!
- Fly-boarding and Jetpacks Fun! Enjoy the thrill of using jetpacks and having fun with fly-boarding in Myrtle Beach. The instructors guide you and enable you to enjoy wild water fun at North Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures and the Myrtle Beach Flyboard.
- Jet-Skiing Thrills- Enjoy jet-skiing on the rivers, Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, and marvel at the beauty of the surrounding waters. Shoreline Watersports, Ocean Watersports and Myrtle Beach Watersports offer jet-skiing opportunities to tourists and visitors all the year round.
- Parasailing Adventures- Fly through the air like a bird over the blue waters of Myrtle Beach, and enjoy breathtaking views all around! Expert and experienced trainers will seat you in your harness and launch you to enjoy a ride of a lifetime. Express Watersports, Ocean Watersports, and Downwind Sails Watersports offer services for parasailing for all watersports lovers.
- Kayaking Excitements- Enjoy exploring wildlife in the marshes, creeks and rivers, all over Myrtle Beach, or just marvel at the blue waters while gazing in excitement at the big waves of the ocean. Island Adventures Watersports and Express Watersports offer kayaking opportunities for all fun lovers.
- Deep Sea Fishing Ecstasy- If you love deep sea fishing, then there are many deep sea fishing charters to explore in Myrtle Beach. Grab your catch of the day at the Crazy Sister Marina, with Voyager Deep Sea Fishing & Dolphin Cruises, Little River Fishing Fleet and the Carolina Guide Service.
Myrtle Beach offers some kind of watersport activity to suit everyone! If you need help in finding good Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, then contact (888) 808-2788 for assistance.
Friday, November 25, 2016
Kayaking and Canoeing Fun at Myrtle Beach
If you have a fun-filled trip planned for Myrtle Beach this year, then make sure you add canoeing and kayaking to your list of fun things to do on this vacation! Also, don’t forget to book comfortably located Myrtle Beach vacation rentals to make your trip even more enjoyable.
Do you want to know what canoeing and kayaking fun awaits you in Myrtle Beach? Want to enjoy a unique experience of viewing the wildlife and relaxing while paddling through creeks, rivers and marshes in the Myrtle Beach area? If you want blood pumping excitement while navigating the ocean breakers and the surf on your trip, then Myrtle Beach is a great choice. You can have fun with:
- Downwind Sails Watersports that has been providing tourists and visitors with a chance to revel in enjoyable water-sports and activities like boat rides, sail boat rentals, jet-ski rentals and parasailing fun, ocean kayak rentals, paddleboards and so much more, for about three decades now. Their expert staff will instruct you on the kayaking basics and you will be enjoying kayaking within no time at all!
- Island Adventures Watersports that offers you the chance to float your kayak along the rivers and the Intracoastal Waterway to revel in the beautiful surroundings. Also, you get to spot osprey, bald eagles and other wildlife, completing your kayaking adventure with family and friends.
- Express Watersports that offers guided kayaking tours right down to the Murrells Inlet creeks. The tidal marshes saltwater ecosystems are an ideal spot to relax, and also to enjoy the sunlight and the salty breezes. You can go on your own kayaking adventure, or choose the guided tours. Scuba diving, jet-ski and parasailing as well as fishing charter trips are also on offer.
Have fun kayaking down the rivers, and exploring the wildlife in the Myrtle Beach area. If you need any help in finding suitable Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, then contact (888) 808-2788 for assistance.
Friday, December 2, 2016