Your Myrtle Beach Vacation with Palmetto Vacation Rentals is just around the corner! As a guest, you may be unsure as to what you can and cannot bring for your vacation rental unit. Below we have created a list of items to bring and not to bring for your unforgettable beach getaway:
What TO Bring:
- Clothing (shirts, pants, swimsuits, undergarments, shoes, etc.)
- Toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shampoo/conditioner, etc.)
- Paper Products (paper towels, paper plates, garbage bags, etc.)
- Beach Materials (beach towels, equipment, games, cooler)
- Rx Medication
- First Aid Kit Essentials
- Important Information Material (drivers license, credit card, insurance card)
- Cell Phone and Charger + Additional Electronic Devices
- Laundry Products (check unit details to see if washer/dryer provided)
There are several items on this list that can be bought locally at one of Myrtle Beach’s many convenient grocery markets and supercenters! There also will be a “starter” kit when you arrive that will have a roll of paper towel, toilet paper, dish wash detergent, laundry soap detergent, and an extra garbage bag.
What NOT TO Bring:
- Bath Towels and Hand Towels
- Expensive Items (jewelry, keepsakes, valuables with no ID)
- Hazardous Materials
- Portable Grills (no charcoal/propane)
Each rental is provided with freshly cleaned linens, towels, and kitchen towel set.
If you have any questions regarding what your rental unit will have, please feel free to give us a call at Palmetto Vacation Rentals office – (888) 808-2788! We hope you have stress free packing experience and safe travels as you journey your way to the Myrtle Beach sands.