To book golf packages in advance including lodging, golf and group discounts call us at 888-808-2788
Prices vary according to the day of the week, time of day and season, the $$$$$ symbols below are approximate indicators comparing course prices to each other.
Courses 5 to 20 minutes from any of our properties!
· River Oaks -$ good for average or beginners
· World Tour- play Amen Corner, Sawgrass 17 and St Andrews $$$$
· Arrowhead- 4-star, 27-holes, rate popular course for the ladies $$$
· Legends- Heathland, Moorland and Parkland breakfast, lunch 2 beers included $$$$
· Myrtle Beach National West or South- $$ good for average or beginners
· MBN North $$$$- one of the best, good value premium
· Wild Wing Avocet-$$$ good value, Wild Wing Hummingbird 9 holes $,
· Burning Ridge- solid modern classic good value $$
· Witch, Wizard and Man of War, sister courses all different, might have a 3-pack special $$$1/2
· Shaftsbury Glen a little off the beaten path great value $$$
· Myrtlewood Pinehills and Palmento very close average & beginners little pricy $$$1/2
· Pine Lakes Old Grandaddy- $$$$
· Arcadia Shores- classic style $$$1/2
· Grand Dunes , a top ten course but a good value for higher end $$$$
· Barefoot -Norman, Fazio, Dye and Love Wed Special otherwise big bucks $$$$$
· Beachwood- Old school Classic lay out $$
· Tidewater- Top MB course $$$$$
· Surf Club- semi private $$$$$
· Dunes Club- Top 1 or 2 course big bucks $$$$$
· Whispering Pines-municipal course $$
· Blackmoor-Gary player design good value $$$
· TPC of Myrtle Beach- Top MB course good value premium $$$$
· Preswick- Pete Dye design great value $$$1/2
· Indigo Creek – low budget course ask about conditions $
· Wacasaw East-site of former LPGA tournamentexcellent value $$$
· International Club - $$$
· Azalea Sands – economy course ask about conditions $
Arrowhead Country Club is Myrtle Beach's Premier 27-Hole Golf Complex located in Myrtle Beach close to the Myrtle Beach Airport. Arrowhead features three unique 9-hole tracts: The Waterway, The Cypress and The Lakes. Take a swing over to Arrowhead on your next Myrtle Beach vacation and aim for that hole in one! ...
Grand Dunes Golf Club
Winning "National Golf Course of the Year" back in 2009 by the National Golf Course Owners Association of America, the Grande Dunes Golf Club is a prestigious 18-hole golf paradise in Myrtle Beach. Centered right off the beautiful intercoastal waterway, this golf course's intricate design is created to be challenging and impressive. After you finish your game, come unwind at the elegant Mediterranenan-styled clubhouse that features a pub/din...
Legend's Golf & Resort
Legend's Golf & Resort offers FIVE fantastic golf courses with great package deals in the Grand Strand area! Every round of golf you play at the Legend's Resort includes breakfast, lunch, 2 draft beers/or fountain drinks at no additional cost. Winning the 2014 Myrtle Beach "Golf Course of the Year," they are known for being one of the best values/experiences in the area. Each golf course has its own unique touch, and history. Be sure to ...
Man of War
Enter the battlefield at the "Man of War" golf course set on a 100 acre lake and intricate island green fairway! Designed by the world renowned architect, Dan Maples, the golf course is like no other as you fight for the par in this challenging game. It has been named one of Myrtle Beach's top five golf courses because of its compex layout that will be sure to keep you on your toes! Phone (843) 236-8000...
River Oaks Golf Plantation
Extended along the beautiful intracoastal waterway, River Oaks Golf Plantation features 27 unique holes and also a great public driving range. The golf course has a variety of different layouts, making it available for golfers of all abilities able to play. There are three different courses offered-the Bear, Fox, and Otter-all named after animals found in the area when the course was being built! River Oaks also offers golf lessons, special ...
Pine Lakes Golf Club
The Pine Lakes Golf Club was built in 1927 and is still one of the most sought after golf courses on the Grand Strand. Nestled in the Pine Lakes section of Myrtle Beach offering rolling hills and lakes make this course a pleasure to deal with.The Pine Golf Club is one of 20 other golf courses offered by the Founders Group of Myrtle Beach....
Myrtlewood Golf Club-Myrtlewood Palmetto
If you are looking to explore all that Myrtle Beach Golf has to offer, check out the Myrtlewood Golf Club-home to 36 challenging holes along the Intercoastal Waterway and heart of Myrtle Beach. Only steps away from Magnolia Pointe, Myrtlewood Palmetto is great for beautiful views and enjoyable 18 hole games. Myrtlewood Palmetto is one of Myrtle Beach's favorite spot for golfers vacationing in the Grand Strand!...
Dunes Golf Club
Listed in almost every golf magazine as one of the "Top 100 Golf Courses," Dunes Golf Club is nationally recognized for it's 200+ acre golf dream spot. For the past six decades, Dunes Golf Club has been host to many PGA Tours and national/statewide events! *This is a private golf club. Dependent on what golf package you acquire, you may have access to the club. Please contact 843.449.5914 for further details....
Barefoot Resort & Golf
Four distinct golf courses all at Myrtle Beach's premier Barefoot Resort & Golf! Just minutes away from Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, Barefoot Resort & Golf was rated as #1 in "Top 50 Courses of Myrtle Beach" and "Golf Course of the Year." Each golf course was strategically designed by hall of fame players and architects;Greg Norman, Davis Love III, Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. Be sure to check the website for great rates and sp...