1. Why should I choose Palmetto Vacation Rentals as my property management company?
Palmetto Vacation Rentals has been in the vacation and property management industry of the Myrtle Beach area for over 13+ years. With that experience combined with our individualized approach to each homeowner – you will know you are not just a number here. We care about your you, your property, and your success in this industry.
2. What is the commission rate at Palmetto Vacation Rentals?
The commission rate for short term rentals goes anywhere between 20-30% off depending on the location and details of the condo. On long term and monthly rates – the commission rate is usually anywhere between 10-15%.
3. What vacation rental management services does Palmetto Vacation Rentals offer?
Palmetto Vacation Rentals currently offers a wide range of vacation rental management services to both homeowners and guests! We have a specific homeowner relations team that will be dedicated to you and notifying you about your property. We also have an award-winning housekeeping company, superior maintenance program, and lead marketing team to advertise your rental. For more details regarding what is offered – sign up for our 18+ page catalog here: https://www.palmettovacationrentals.com/management
4. How does Palmetto Vacation Rentals advertise my property?
You will have a FREE listing on our website and social media platforms, VRBO, Marriot Homes & Villas, Booking.com, Expedia.com, + more.
5. How can I stay up to date with my property?
You can stay up to date with your property through the owner’s portal, homeowner relations team manager, and monthly newsletters that are sent via email.
6. When and how will I get paid?
We do our best to send out direct deposits to your account in the middle of the month. If you do choose to receive a check vs. direct deposit, please expect it be delayed anywhere up to 7 business days.
7. Do I have to sign a long-term contract at Palmetto Vacation Rentals?
When you sign the management agreement – it is a year long agreement that self-renews each year. For any questions regarding the contract – please contact our homeowner relations team at 888-808-2788.
8. Are there any restrictions that I will have on my property?
We ask that you do not occupy your unit more than two weeks during the high season (June-August) to maximize your revenue.
9. How do you handle maintenance issues on my property?
We have an in-house maintenance team that will go and assess any issues that occur in your unit year-round.
We also do offer a preventive maintenance program at a low cost to take care of minor issues presented throughout the year. These details can be discussed further with the homeowner relations team.
10. How do I sign up for the program?
Please reach out to us directly at 888-808-2788 or email Melanie Selmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Program Today!